2018 is almost over! It’s been a great writing year for me, and I’ve grown so much as a writer and a person. It’s nice to look back after a whole year and see how things have changed. In 2018, I:
- Found awesome CPs that challenge me and make me a better writer. Plus, I’ve had the privilege of reading their words!
- Learned how to edit a manuscript correctly.
- Got a mentoring spot in #WriteMentor, where I grew as a writer and made new friends.
- Finished a new manuscript that I’m proud of during #NaNoWriMo.
- Read books that fed my soul and inspired me. Also found new favorite authors.
2019 looks like it will be just as amazing! I can’t wait to see where this next year takes me. No matter what, I know I’ll spend many hours writing and reading, and I’m eager to get started!